We're here for you - Trading update31 Mar 2020
Trading Update June 2020
It’s been pleasing to see a further easing of some restrictions across NSW in recent weeks which has helped restore confidence in many businesses to reopen and we’re excited to see our customers returning too. As always, our priority is to ensure everyone who visits DFO Homebush can safely access the products and services they need.
You’ll notice COVID-19 precautionary measures remain in place across DFO Homebush and we expect everyone to adhere to the government-led recommendations and maintain a healthy distance from others.
Reopening restaurants and cafes
In line with guidelines from NSW State Government, we’re excited to see our food court retailers and cafes reopen, which has since expanded from take-away only to now with dine-in options within our food court with up to 50 people per separate seating area.
Effective Wednesday 1 July, the 50 maximum person limit will be lifted, however applying the 1 person per 4sqm rule, whilst adhering to 1.5 metre social distancing.
Health and Safety
Just a reminder, the safety and wellbeing of our customers, retailers, team and community continues to be our top priority. While we continue to serve you, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure our centre is clean and hygienic, including more frequent cleaning, and encouraging healthy physical distancing and good hygiene.
We are committed to the safety of our community and will not tolerate unsafe behaviour.
Social distancing measures are in place across our centre to protect our community from the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Practicing good hygiene and keeping a healthy physical distance between individuals is our most powerful weapon in fighting this virus, we ask that all visitors adhere to these measures.
We continue to take extra precautions within our centre to ensure it is a clean and safe place for you including:
- Physical and digital signage reminding customers to keep a safe distance apart
- Window signage and floor decals provided to retailers to assist with communicating physical distancing measures
- Floor decals and physical distancing reference points in key areas
- Increased sanitisation and cleaning of all customer touch points and high traffic areas
- Hand sanitiser at all entrances
- Use our traffic counters and/or digital heat mapping to identify busy zones to help us to actively manage these areas before reaching customer density thresholds
- Automated alerts on occupancy allowing our team to actively monitor how many customers are in the centre at any time
- Additional team members in-centre during peak periods reminding customers of distancing guidelines
- Regular public announcements centre-wide, communicating distancing expectations
- Security officers, in high visibility vests, are monitoring our centres, together with supporting local police enforcing social distancing requirements as appropriate
- Precautionary closures of playground and kids rides until further notice
Good hygiene practices
While visiting the centre, please help us keep our community safe by following the below good hygiene practices:
• Wash hands regularly, including after touching common surfaces and after coughing or sneezing.
• If you happen to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it, or if you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve.
We want to assure our customers and communities we are monitoring and acting on current and future government and relevant health authorities’ advice.
For additional information please visit: www.health.nsw.gov.au
We will continue to keep you updated on a regular basis about how we are responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19) through our social channels, email and website.
We would like to thank you for your continued patience, support and cooperation and look forward to seeing you soon.