Our Food Court has reopened.03 Jul 2020
Guided by the latest QLD government health advice, food courts will now be able to accommodate up to 50 people seated within our Food Court’s at any one time.
- Your safety is our priority and a number of measures are in place including:
- A minimum of four square metres (4sqm) per person.
- All dine-in customers must be seated at a table
- Maintaining 1.5m physical distancing in waiting and seating areas.
- Additional cleaning and sanitising of Food Court furniture is occurring.
- Completion of COVID-19 Safety Plan by food court retailers;
Thank you for supporting our Food Court retailers 😍